Monday, May 5, 2008

What the Choo's said...

Sister: "Hey Gabriel, who's Beet-rice?
Gabriel: "...um...*looks at sister - looks at book she's holding - Dante*
Gabriel: "Sigh...Beatrice, Joycelyn, Beatrice!"
Sister: "...oh...I thought it was some sort of dish..."
Gabriel: "Nevermind..."

Mom: "Don't make Gabriel laugh or else he won't be able to see!" *At which point my eyes get really really squinty from smiling*

Oooh, funny story:

About a year or two ago, my mother and I went to see a play (Cyrano de Bergerac, terrible production, good play). Now I'm not sure if it was the lighting or something, but this is what happened.

Guy sitting next to us: "Hey can we switch places with your girlfriend?"
Me: *mouth open...look around slowly to see if any young woman is sitting next to me...see Mom*

Yeah...that made my Mom's day....er...week. haha.

Okay, late goodnight. =]

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Heheh! Beet-rice...that sounds kind of interesting actually. Thanks for the funny stories! :)

MK Reynolds said...

that was an amazing post :D