Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Penance

=[ I've committed a horrible sin.

Yes my friends, I did not include my sister in my alphabet. (Gasp!)

So I've been condemned to write a whole post about her. haha.

10 Things I love about my sister:
(If I'm overdoing this list thing, just let me know)

1. Well, for starters she's my sister and I get to live in the same house with her. That's cool. =]

2. She's great fun to annoy. hehe.

3. It's nice to have someone to be silly with on a daily basis.

4. Joycelyn can be hilariously witty! =]

5. Having a sibling is probably a huge factor in the person I am. (I'm not sure it's been good or bad) Haha. Just kidding. =]

6. Joycelyn plays the violin. And although she chooses to torture my dog and I when she's practicing, when she really tries, she's an excellent violinist. (Always room for improvement though!)

7. Memories are not half as fun if you don't have someone to share them with!

8. Well, she's just herself and I wouldn't trade her for any other sister. =]

9. How long must I sing your praises!?

10. In short, I love my sister and I can't imagine life without her. =]

There, will you forgive your mean old brother?

=] Love you Joycelyn. =]

2 comments:

MK Reynolds said...

awww! That was a good list, both of them. ;)

I am not sure though that Joycelyn is even temporarily forgettable, I mean, she's Joycelyn!

Thus, since you were obviously brain-washed by aliens, it wasn't your fault. ;)

Joycelyn Choo said...

Yay thank you : )