Friday, January 18, 2008

Friends

...Are incredibly wonderful creatures.

They are a fascinating sub-species of humanity. Morphing from what is usually referred to as a stranger they steadily progress in development into acquaintance and finally into one of the greater pinnacles of relationships, the Friend.

Aside from my silly attempt at describing a friend like a bio textbook would, they really are wonderful things. One second you just know their name and before you know it they are friends. (If you're lucky).

I'm lucky. =]

It's an absolutely beautiful thing to be able to know people whom you feel at home with, who brighten your day and make you smile. They are such beautiful things that to do anything for them is a Joy.

Anyways, to all my friends, just wanted to say how much you mean to me and what wonder and joy you have given me. =]

God Bless.

No comments: