Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas...

I will spend it away from home. =[

On the Upside, I shall be snowboarding in Utah. =]

And on the way back we'll stop for the Phantom of the Opera in Las Vegas. =]

And I'll have to read Tocqueville. =\

And write a Term Paper on why Atheism by Establishment is better than Theism by Establishment. =] (Specifically using the Engel v. Vitale case)

I'm also planning to reform my sleep habits as I've been averaging 12-1 o' clock bedtimes.

I'm going to listen to more Rachmaninoff.

Play Annabelle more often. (Bach and Theory!) Eep.

And try to read at least half of Brothers Karmazov.

I'm also going to read through all the Nativity scenes in the Gospels.

Pray more, sleep more, grow more.

*Sigh*... I need a vacation....

=]

1 comment:

Pauline said...

ooh..Sounds like you'll be busy! Hurrah for Phantom of the Opera! :-) I hope you have a splendid Holiday. Rest is good! Sleep is good, and so is growing..
I wonder if we must rest in order to grow more? hmm..