Friday, October 16, 2009

The Importance of (Not) Worrying

My goodness! Can you believe the amount of stress and burden and downright ickyiness you can add to yourself just by being worried about things?

Oh, my poor roommate and friends! I pity the people who have to be around me when I'm in my icky moods!

And it's funny how prophetic you can be regarding these things. If you think and dwell upon worry (not even the thing you're worried about but the worry itself) it starts exponentially multiplying because you worry about your worry and how your worry is affecting and harming those around you.

In other news, I took a 1:00 am awesome bike ride to Albertsons last night. Which was fun! It felt like flying. (The Brittons have awesome bikes)

Midrags when splendiferously and I'm quite chipper about that.

And Its sooooo good not to have pressure in regards to romantic relationships and such.

At least for me, I find that this maxim works so so well, "When you play, play, when you pray, pray" And so on for all things.

So here's to NOT worrying about things and driving everyone around me INSANE. ;)

My sincere apologies to Mr. Jonathan Diaz who has had a rough week (mostly probably because of me) =/

I'll do my best not to worry so much anymore. =] HAVE FAITH!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

wow, thank you for saying this gabriel :) this comes at a particularly worry-ful time of my life, and you are so right about worry exponentially multiplying when you begin to worry :) thank you for the encouragement, and i am praying for you

Ariel said...

I'll be praying for you, Gabriel. May all the ickiness of worry and its distateful friends flee from you and your roommate. It's good to hear from you again. :)

Christian said...

He hath updated... :)
Paragraph 3 is such that only a Choo could say.