Friday, October 31, 2008

Things my little sister has done to me...out of the goodness of her heart

Generally speaking, I love my sister but sometimes...

Mom: Isn't Aaron cute? (That's my two year old cousin)

Me: Awww, he is he is. *squinty eyed smiles*

Mom: All two year olds are cute...they can get away with murder.

Joycelyn: Yeah Gabriel, I mean, even you were cute at some point!

sigh...

So I was pulling into the garage and Joycelyn opens the door while I'm still driving.

Me: What are you doing! Where's your brain?! Did you lose it?

Joycelyn: Nope, but I was looking for yours...

Oh the Humanity!

You know that wonderful fuzzy moment right before you fall asleep when everything is right with the world and you've said your prayers etc.? Yeah..... imagine me in that moment and then

BUGAUGAUGUAGBOOOO!!

Yeah....that would be Joycelyn. Hiding beneath my bed. That wasn't a goodnight for sleeping. Nope. Nutin. Nada.

And if that wasn't bad enough, when I woke up....

You know, I don't know about you, but I have a pretty full bladder in the morning. So I stumble into the bathroom that we share all bleary eyed from lack of sleep (plus I don't have my glasses on so I'm legally blind [not really]). So it's pretty standard routine from here on out right? Sigh. Not happening today. To be blunt. Joycelyn had put plastic surround wrap over the toilet. Yeah....

Big. Big. Big. Mess.

I was noooot happy.

And to round out a perfectly horrendous april fools, I found out that my toes were painted glittery pink. Did I mention they GLITTERED.

P.S. Joycelyn says to take notes Talia and Jane...

4 comments:

MK Reynolds said...

Jane, don't listen!

Tim said...

wow your sister is sharp. future would-be husbands should watch out, or be able to laugh at themselves

Calvin said...

I'M LISTENINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!
:D
Go Joycelyn go!

Rady said...

This post totally made my day. XDDDD