Saturday, September 29, 2007

Found in a newspaper ad: Question, seeking True Answer

As this blog is entitled "Curiously Curious" Here goes:

Is it a sin to fall asleep during a sermon?
(See previous post)

Joe thinks cats are people, John thinks their not. As a Hobbesian, how would one resolve their conflict? (You are not allowed to envoke the authority of the Sovereign)

What does it mean to live intentionally?

What does it mean to be accomplished?

Am I living to my full potential?

Why am I jealous of others?

Why am I so lazy?

Why am I so un-motivated?

Why is life so meaningless without God?

Why do I seem to forget the previous question so often?

Why can't I get up earlier?

How can I become better than I am?

Why does God love us?

Is THI worth going to (instead of other schools)?

Am I going to do well on my SAT and PSAT?

Will I ever read this post in the far off future?

If the cat got killed by curiousity, what killed the dog?

Why is music so beautiful?

Why is learning and growing so wonderful?

Why is God so good?

Just some things I'm thinking about.....

No comments: