Friday, December 26, 2008

Promise Kept

This will not be a post reflecting on the beauty of Christmas (although you may read into the title of the post however you wish). My intent for this post is more of a housekeeping issue:

I made a promise a year ago (almost to the day!) to upload a crazy wipeout I had on my snowboard on Christmas Day. =]

Today I fulfill my promise.
If you can't do it right, then fail spectacularly!

And my awesome, cool, and amazingly tech-savvy sister made our 2008Choo Family Christmas Video.

The link directly above is High-Def. Here's the normal quality.

Merry (post) Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Epic fail!!!! That...was impressive Gabriel. As you said...if you can't do it right, at least make it look cool ;) Merry Christmas! And I loved your sister's Christmas video, esp. the last minute or so of artsy photos of the two of you :)

Calvin said...

WOW. That.... Was pretty cool......
I think that maybe you should do it again in slow motion so I could try that........ ;)

Joycelyn Choo said...

=]